Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and obtain an unofficial copy of the police report for your records. Before using the online reporting system,
be aware that the incident must meet the following conditions.
Welcome to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office online reporting system.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Ready to file an on line police report?
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the unincorporated area of Palm Beach County or in one of these incorporated cities.
- Belle Glade
- Lake Park
- Lake Worth
- Mangonia Park
- Royal Palm Beach
- South Bay
- There are no known suspects
- This means neither you nor someone else knows the person who committed the crime or their location.
- This did not occur on a state highway
- This means I-95 or the Florida Turnpike
- You must have a valid return email address in order to file this on line report
- You must be 18 years of age or older to file an on line report
Make sure you have the following information to submit your report:
What to expect after you file your report
- When the incident happened (date and time)
- Where the incident occurred (address, location and name of business)
- Who is reporting this incident (name, date of birth, contact information)
- Who is involved in this incident (name, date of birth, contact information)
- If this report involves property (make, model, serial number, description and estimated value of the property)
- You will see the words “your report has been submitted”. This means that your online report has been received by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office online reporting system.
- Your report will automatically be assigned a Temporary Report Number.
You will be able to immediately print a copy of the temporary report.
- All submitted reports will be reviewed. Upon review, you may be contacted if further information is needed.
- Once your police report has been approved, a PBSO case number will be issued and an unofficial report will be emailed to you.
- Should you need an official copy of your report, please contact PBSO Central Records at 561-688-3140.
- Reports are rejected that do not meet on line reporting requirements. You will receive email notification with a reason for the rejection.
IT IS A CRIME TO FILE A FALSE POLICE REPORT!
Any intentionally false information or misstatement may result in criminal prosecution.
Using the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office online reporting system you can report one of the following incidents.
Please choose one of the following to start your report.
Questions or comments: email to email@example.com